I Speak Jesus



I'm sitting in Starbucks today trying to get some work done. My intention was to sit down and write down my weekly worship musing to email out to my church family. But then this song came on and I've had it on repeat for about 45 minutes. I can't even write. I feel like my skin is coming unglued and any minute I'm going to do a glory run around the cafe screaming the name of Jesus. I have so many things swirling around me that feel...just wrong and broken. The enemy is so loud and unleashed. He's forgotten his rightful defeated place. This song is healing to my spirit and motivation for my stubborn heart to say, "Hell? NO! Get back and lay down at His feet where you belong." So, for my weekly worship musing this week, Redeemer family, speak Jesus. Oh, and be prepared to sing this song on Sunday. He is the name above all names!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in Identity

Clear Glass, Stained Glass: Worship God vs Worshiping Worship

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do...