New York City Day #2

Today was adventurous...

*I was personally responsible for Kelly Reaume getting backhanded by a cute old man while sharing the Gospel.
*I led worship at the Chinese speaking service and Faith Bible Church this evening with John & Linda Piippo, Joy Bergeson, Kelly Reaume and Trevor Robinson.
*I had the honor of teaching a worship workshop after that...I love doing this!
*I ate something that tasted like chicken but had as many bones as fish.
*I had a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks.
*I passed out fliers to people inviting them to the worship night this coming Friday night at Faith Bible Church...meanwhile, standing next to me were two men passing out strip club tickets. Two kingdoms colliding on the corner of Roosevelt and Main street!
*I found a shopping mall and had self-control to not enter...tomorrow may be a different story!
*I watched as Pastor John prayed for people at the end of a prayer meeting tonight...his kindness towards others teaches me so much! I love watching God use him!

It's been a good day!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. It helps to "see" what all of you are doing. Praying, Dee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in Identity

Clear Glass, Stained Glass: Worship God vs Worshiping Worship

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do...