PSALM 119

This morning I was reading in Psalm 119 and was overwhelmed by the greatness of this chapter. I think I will be spending time in this chapter for a while and have decided to blog the things that I think or that I feel God reveals through meditating on it. Stay tuned! Here are some verses that really stood out to me today...


Confirm to Your servant Your promise, that You may be feared.

Remember Your word to Your servant, in which You have made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your promise gives me life.

I entreat Your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to Your promise.

Those who fear You shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in Your word.

My eyes long for Your promise; I ask, "When will You comfort me?"

Uphold me according to Your promise that I may live, and let me know be put to shame in my hope!

My eyes lon gfor Your salvation and for the fulfillment of Your righteous promise.

Your promise is well tried, and Your servant loves it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in Identity

Clear Glass, Stained Glass: Worship God vs Worshiping Worship

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do...