Gratitude...

TODAY I'M THANKFUL TO GOD BECAUSE...

*His promises to me are YES and AMEN.
*of the resurrection and that Jesus invites me to know Him in it.
*of the words, "IT IS FINISHED!"
*of the ministry that God has called me to.
*He's given me a heart of worship that is only increasing...not decreasing.
*the Holy Spirit who lives in me and leads me to all truth.
*my dishes are clean!
*He is my ever-present help in time of need.
*He never tires of my questions and curiosity.
*of my church family.
*all of my family are followers of Jesus.
*of the invention of cherry popsicles.
*my car is working and His provision of new brakes, tires and a gas cap!
*tomorrow I will wake up to new mercies.


What are you thankful for today?

Comments

  1. I am thankful for:
    a job,
    a/c,
    friends,
    God answering promises,
    God rewarding faithfulness,
    prayer working,
    my future wife,
    my future children,
    the suddenly's I am waiting for,
    and, finally, God working through me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in Identity

Clear Glass, Stained Glass: Worship God vs Worshiping Worship

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do...