Good things are coming...

The next month for me is going to be filled with incredible God-moments! I have high anticipation...but before I say what's happening, here's a warm-up testimony!

A few weeks ago I lost a ring that is really special and significant to me. I never take it off, except for when I'm doing dishes. I've been really bummed about it and asking God to help me find it. It was no where in my house! Yesterday, I pulled a load of laundry out of the washer and there it sat! I'm convinced God put it there because how else would it travel from the window ledge in my kitchen down to my basement? This particular ring is a constant reminder of His love for me and my love for Him. It matters to me. So, it must matter to Him! I'm thankful...

So...about this next month...

This week at Redeemer we have a team from Bethel Church out of Redding, California coming. They are being led by Chris Overstreet. The conference is called Bethel School of Supernatural Evangelism. It will run Wednesday-Saturday of this week. This group of people are so great and we love hosting them! I get to lead worship at this conference and it's so fun! The atmosphere is very thick with joy and excitement over what God will do...a worship leader's dream! It is a sanctuary filled with hungry children for more of their Father.

The following week at Redeemer (June 4th-5th) we will be doing a live worship recording for my CD that's coming out. Anyone is invited to attend. This is something God has totally brought about. His goodness and favor are overwhelming. The worship nights will be Friday at 7:00 and Saturday at 6:00. My heart is not so much about capturing good music. I'm more excited about capturing a God encounter so that years from now I can listen to it and say, "Remember what God did that night? Remember how that person was set free from ___________? Remember how that person experienced the love of God for the first time?" That excites me!

Two weeks after that our worship team travels to Green Lake, Wisconsin for the annual Holy Spirit Renewal Ministries conference. This year Randy Clark is the main speaker. God's favor and presence over this man's life and ministry is incredible. To check out his ministry, click here. I can't wait to see what God does and to simply have that week set aside to be with Him. Life has been so busy the past few months and even though leading worship at this conference is a lot of hard work, it brings rest to my heart. 

I've gone through seasons where it seems that God is silent or distant. These seasons are where I find I grow the most...but I hate them! :) I'm thankful for the days ahead. I'm thankful for His voice. I'm thankful that I can see Him moving. I'm thankful that I can trust His goodness...and that soon, very soon, fulfillment of promises are coming. Taste and see that the Lord is good!

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you Holly! Well, for everyone involved, but seeing you immersed in your giftings is a joy :) Val.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in Identity

Clear Glass, Stained Glass: Worship God vs Worshiping Worship

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do...